11.02.2009

Announcements

Greetings once again students! I have posted 4 new questions below. It is still part of the "fun and things". If you can answer them carefully in limited time. You will find out what is the right answers in near future. Please choose the 4 answers students. I would be greatly appreciated!

By the mean time. Soon I will post another Main Topic this month of November. This Topic however is based from the book I have from the Jedi Archive. There I will talk about the "Builders" and "Galactic Republic" I will do my best to simplify the wordings in order for you to understand. Don't forget to click this great website at http://www.starwarsdotcom.com/_games/guess/main.html.

That is all the announcements for today. May the force be with you. Signing off...

No comments: