12.01.2009

Announcements


Hello students! I am very proud to see over 100 students here in The Star Warz Blog ever since October! Today is December 1st. And I have an upcoming events! As you probably seen my other blog (howtocreatethings.blogspot.com) is very fascinating isn't it? Not only that, but here in this blog, you have read the difference between Force Valor and Dark Rage.

However, have you able to sign up www.myblingubling.com like I have? (I named myself Exile in that website.)

Anyway, the upcoming events that I talked about earlier is that I have created another blog. Its called the Star Wars Space Encyclopedia!! It is under construction for a little while, but there you will learn about planets, weaponry, people and species, culture, moons, etc! Here's the website's address:
http://starwarsspaceencyclopedia.blogspot.com/

Please share this website to other students as well! Don't forget to watch that clock at the bottom page! Soon I will post another Main Topic. Signing off...

No comments: