3.02.2010

Announcements

    Welcome back students! I had a major conquest against the Sith uprising in the Inner Rim and Wild Space. It's been a while since I login my blog. But I am VERY surprised I have over 400 new students since October 2009! Spectacular students! The force is guiding us together, strongly, perhaps. The Force is also influencing others to find here and share upon others, whether it's local or global!

   The coming Main Topic is soon. We are in the new month. May this be an exciting month for all of you students! Because soon there will be an outstanding articles that will be posted in this blog and the star wars space encyclopedia! To look for my Encyclopedia blog, click on the 'author' or type this in the web address: www.starwarsspaceencyclopedia.blogspot.com

   That's all I have to say for today, The Sith uprising is almost depleted. This is good for the lives of many and even the name of the Jedi. Signing off...





No comments: