7.15.2009

BioWare & Lucasarts presents the third saga of "Knights Of The Old Republic!"

Attention!! There is a new game saga that will approach in your galaxy! Bran new game from BioWare corp. and Lucasarts presents.... STAR WARS: THE OLD REPUBLIC (III) !!!!

This game will present in Xbox 360,PC, and maybe on ps3!! I'm not totally sure. But let me know everyone if you got detail information on this!


Copy and paste this in order to watch this history video:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ_ZaXN0OY




The narrator is a Jedi Master. Teaching you about the history of the Jedi and Republic before Episode I. I think This game is focusing on history starting the treaty with the Republic and The Sith Empire before the Great War. Other than that. I still don't know what the game is all about!


If you want to learn of what the Great War is all about. Scroll down on my blog and enter the website that is under the "History of the Sith" topic. Click it the website. and you'll see the "Great War" on the list at the left screen side.


Oh and one more thing eager students. This video is so intense that I can't wait to get myself a lightsaber and a game! This game will be allot better and exciting than Star Wars games (between Episode I-VI and the aftermath).

Check it Out!! Signing off...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOvbv-LkK6w&feature=channel

(This game is considered to be RPG)

No comments: