12.13.2009

Announcements


Greetings today Students! I know that you have enjoyed learning about the Main Topic of Naga Sadow, I'm sure you weren't expecting the Daragons as well. Anyway, I just wanted to say some quick announcements. First, the number of new students here in this blog is growing rapidly! I am proud of each of one of you sharing this blog to everyone. This is why I'm proud of you is because the people must take in knowledge of the Jedi history and the ways of the force.

Second, I have seen 4% of the increase of new users signing up www.myblingubling.com. This is great! Don't forget that I'm always on that website and keep in mind that I named myself "Exile". Keep sharing that website to your families, friends, or your neighbors.

Last, keep on the look out of the upcoming articles in The Star Wars Space Encyclopedia! (http://starwarsspaceencyclopedia.blogspot.com/)

Signing off...

No comments: