1.22.2010

Announcements

Incredible! Over 300 students already? That was quick! I am very proud of myself for supporting you students, and you all supporting me! Please continue to share my Jedi teachings to others so that they may be one of the Force. What is the One of the Force? Stay tune to learn this coming event in another Main Topic! Now, as you entered my blog, you may have heard songs played. This is because I have install a Playlist at the bottom of the page! Enjoy listening the list of melodies inside the Playlist, I will continue to add more songs soon.

Yet, I tried to keep up with you students by me logging in the chat box (powerd by meebo). But it seems I don't have a time to talk with you students. Don't feel ashamed. I have attended countless of Jedi meetings throughout the whole galaxy. Though, I will try my very best to chat with you students. Remember to contact me. If I logging in someday.

Thank you for your attention! Signing off...

No comments: